Impact of Stress on Sleep
Stress impacts your life in many ways, especially your sleep. According to BEHAV Sleep Medical Journal, "experimental stress resulted in fairly consistent changes: decreases in slow wave sleep, REM sleep, and sleep efficiency (SE), as well as increases in awakenings".
Being stressed out impacts your sleep, which negatively affects your mental health and quality of life. Here are some things you can do to be less stressed:
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. According to CNN not exercising is worse for your health than smoking!
- Use essential oils or candles to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. Scents like lavender and rose help reduce stress levels.
- Stress-reducing, sleep-inducing natural supplements. Ideally, use a supplement that both reduces stress and induces sleep simultaneously.
Sweet Dream's proprietary formula does exactly that.
- CBD reduces stress and improves the efficiency of melatonin.
- Chamomile and Melatonin induce sleep and help reset your sleep cycle.
- Lavender improves the quality of your sleep.